Just thought I'd share this item that came my way. The Habit Burger Grill is opening a new location in New Jersey soon. Unfortunately I won't be able to get there for the grand opening, but it looks interesting and I'll be popping by in a couple of weeks and let you know what I think, and provide my own pictures.
|photo courtesy of The Habit Burger Grill|
The Habit Burger Grill to Open Second New Jersey Location
in River Edge
River Edge, New Jersey (February 2015) -- The Habit Burger Grill’s ("The Habit"), delicious Charburger has been habit-forming across the West Coast since 1969 and soon lines will be forming in River Edge, NJ as it opens its second East Coast location. The burger centric fast-casual restaurant chain opened its first East Coast location in Fair Lawn, NJ in August 2014.
The Habit will open its doors on Wednesday, February 18, at 1081 Main Street, River Edge, bringing the total number of its restaurants nationwide to 113.
The restaurant will open for business officially at 10:30 am on Wednesday, February 18.
Some Habit food facts:
- Burgers are always 100% fresh ground beef, not frozen
- Burgers are char-grilled over an open flame for extra flavor
- Tuna steak sandwiches are made from line caught, sushi-grade albacore
- Lettuce, tomatoes and onions are cut fresh daily
- Tempura green beans, French fries, onion rings and sweet potato fries are 100% trans-fat free, cooked in soybean oil
- Fresh chicken breasts are hand-filleted and marinated in-house
- Tri-tip Steak is trimmed and marinated in-house
- Salads are fresh, made to order
- House-made ranch dressing is prepared fresh daily in the restaurants
- Every Habit offers a complimentary condiment bar featuring an assortment of peppers, lemons, limes and a range of sauces for guests to spice it up.