Sunday, November 1, 2015

Poe's Tavern now open in Wrightsville Beach, NC


Press Release- November 1, 2015

Poe's Tavern has opened a new location in Wrightsville Beach and I thought I'd pass this on as it looks to be really interesting. There are two other locations. The original is on Sullivan's Island, South Carolina and the other in Atlantic Beach, Florida. All three are themed in the literary works of Edgar Allen Poe. I looked over the menu and it looks good, and reasonably priced. What really impressed me was that they source locally using Apple Annie's Bake shop, Motts Channel Seafood, and beef from Black Creek Farm. In addition, they have at least eight North Carolina brews available, including Good Hops in Carolina Beach. 

The location looks nice and it is nice to have another place to eat near the beach. I have not yet been there as I am currently in New York raking leaves and getting ready for the first snow, but I have them on my short list for the Christmas visit. The pictures were provided by the marketing team. I'll let you know more then. In the meantime, check out their website for more information and if you do stop in let me know what you think. 




No comments:

Post a Comment