Friday, October 19, 2012

My Five Favorite Restaurants

Instead of doing a 'Best of 2012' list this year I decided to do a list of my top five restaurants. The criteria was simple, I had to have eaten at the restaurant at least four times and each time it had to have been excellent. All five have excellent food at reasonable prices and good service. The atmosphere varies from  European to Mediterranean to rustic to kitschy. 

There are four bistro/cafe type restaurants and one Burrito place. Please note that at only one do I favor a burger. 

I wrote a separate article on each restaurant and the links are below. They are listed at random as I love them all equally. Try any one of them and you will be satisfied. 

Caprice Bistro, Wilmington, NC
Beacon Falls Cafe, Beacon, NY
Greek Cafe, Middletown, NY
Nu-Cavu, Wallkill, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment