Friday, October 19, 2012

My Five Favorite Restaurants. Flaming Amy's Burrito Barn, Wilmington, NC

There is nothing fancy about Flaming Amy's Burrito Barn in Wilmington. It is a simple place with tattooed employees, plenty of kitschy stuff on the walls and the best burritos I've ever eaten. Their motto is Hot, fast, cheap and easy and they deliver on all counts.


When I go, and I make sure to go at least once every time I'm in town, I have a bit of trouble deciding what I want. You see I love the Po' Boy and the Greek burritos equally. My wife and daughter love the Thai Me Up and my grandchildren love the tacos, especially when it is dollar tacos on Tuesdays. They also have the most amazing selection of salsas, all make fresh on the premises, which complement the fresh nachos. 


They have another place, Flaming Amy's Bowl, which is a flattop Mongolian grill, also amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment