Sunday, December 11, 2011

Over 30,000 people have read this blog, you should too.

Wow, I've had over thirty-thousand pages views since I've been tracking this blog. That doesn't mean thirty-thousand people, like the title says, but rather how many pages have been viewed over the last two years. Still, that's pretty cool. There are some people who have come back often. I have a few people who use this blog to decide where to eat.


The demographics of the blog is over 60% female readership between the ages of 18 and 60 (these figures come from the Facebook page). Most of the views are specific to a particular restaurant search and Google is the main source, followed by Facebook and Port City Foodies.


Readers have come from 74 countries and 49 states over the last year. I need someone from Montana or Wyoming to hit the blog. The UK and Canada provide some fans too.

States with the most visits?

  1. New York
  2. North Carolina
  3. Pennsylvania
  4. New Jersey
Most popular posts? 
  1. Nu-Cavu
  2. Blue Martini, Middletown
  3. Burger Boyz
  4. Eveready Diner, Brewster
  5. Alexis Diner, Newburgh
  6. Cookout, Wilmington
I have posted 227 times (this one included) and over two hundred of those posts are a review of some sort. It's been fun eating out and writing about our experiences. There is a sense of adventure trying out a new restaurant to see what it is like. 

So you should read this blog and maybe you should advertise here. I'm looking for advertisers who target my demographics. I am selective though so e-mail me. If you don't want to advertise then maybe you should click on some of my books and buy a few to help keep this site going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment