Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ruby Tuesday Triple Prime Burger

A while back I wrote about Ruby Tuesday and I said I'd go back and report on the Triple Prime Burger, so here it is.

First of all, this is one of the last places to get a decent salad bar, please note my creation to the left which has both blue cheese crumbles and blue cheese dressing. The cost of the salad bar is 2.99 with a meal or burger. I don't always get it, but it is worth it even for a single trip. I love to watch people at the salad bar either piling the plate to the ceiling or creating a masterpiece.



Now let's get to that burger, as shown to the left. In my opinion the Triple Prime Burger from Ruby Tuesday is one of the best you can get at a casual dining chain restaurant. The meat has a nice flavor to it. The company claims it is a mixture of filet, ribeye and sirloin and it does make for a good tasting burger. I got it with cheddar cheese so the price was $10.99, but it does come with endless fries. I didn't get a second round of fries as I'd eaten the salad before and wasn't starved.

Overall, it is worth the higher price and well worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment