I do eat foods other than burgers, sometimes anyway, so here are a few of my favorite things.
1. Fried Blue Cheese from Front Street Brewery in Wilmington, NC. Better than a mozzarella stick because it has real flavor.
2. Fried pickles. I first tried these at Goose Island in Chicago.
Fish and Chips-
1. Iron Hill Brewery, West Chester PA.
2. Sweeny's, Walden, NY.
1. Yannis in New Paltz, the hands down winner.
2. The Neptune Diner in Astoria Queens.
1. Boombalttis in Wilmington, NC.
2. Twin Cones, Bloomingburgh, NY
1. Shrimp Pappardelle from the Crescent City Brewhouse in New Orleans, which is jumbo shrimp over noodles with bacon, peas and mushrooms in a creamy sauce of fresh basil and Parmesan cheese.
2. Penne Positano, pasta in a creamy pesto sauce with mussels and shrimp, from Terrazzo Trattoria in Wilmington, NC.
3. La Pescatore from Nu-Cavu in Wallkill, NY. Get it fra diablo style.