Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wilmington, North Carolina Restaurants.


Here are some of my favorite restaurants, and some not so favorite restaurants in Wilmington, North Carolina. I spend some time down there visiting the grandchildren and have come to enjoy the food scene there. I have a list of places to hit on the next trip down.

For more on the dining scene in Wilmington check out Port City Foodies on facebook, a great resource from the Star-News. They do a great job. Here's what Paul Stephen, a photog and food writer at the Star, said about me and my blog. "Chris Forman lives in upstate NY, but spends a good bit of time down in Wilmington eating out. If you poke around, you can find quite a few write ups on local eateries from this die-hard fan of blue collar fare. Given that I love little more than a hot greasy reuben, I can appreciate what he has to say." Thanks Paul.



Boombalattis Ice Cream Handmade ice cream at good prices.


Cape Fear Wines and Beer No food, but an amazing beer selection.









Flaming Amy's Eclectic burrito place. Good food and cheap.


Front Street Brewery My favorite brew pub. Great beer and food.













Terrazzo Trattoria Good Italian food at good prices.






No comments:

Post a Comment