Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Montreal, New Orleans, London, Wales and Washington DC Restaurants

Here's what I'd call a bit of a miscellaneous file for restaurants we've hit on our travels. New Orleans is an interesting city, to say the least and I'd head back there for one reason: the food. Washington I'll hot more places in the future, including Arlington and Alexandria. London is a place I'd love to go to again, I just have to get Teresa on an airplane (not an easy thing). Montreal . . . we'll be headed back next summer. Great city and good food. The picture above is from Montreal, some really tasty crepes.

Boston


Sepal, Cambridge

London-


Churchills Bar and Grill, Ambleside. Okay, this isn't in London, but it is close.

The New Inn, Salisbury Not in London either.



Montreal-



New Orleans-



Wales-


Washington DC-




No comments:

Post a Comment