Friday, August 27, 2010

Terrazzo Trattoria, revisited


We've been here before and I did a nice review last year, but I had to share this dinner. I had one of the specials, the Ciopino Fra Diavolo (I may not have spelled it right) and it was better than most pescatore style dishes, in fact the only one I like better is at the Nu-Cavu, but that's about eight-hundred miles north of Terrazzo's. Just the right amount of heat and the calamari was cooked just right. Teresa had the Eggplant Lasagna, also a good choice, and we both added the salad.
We shared the coconut cake, a favorite of the staff and regular customers. A woman next to us looked over and said, "They have the cake? I love it, but they don't have it all the time." I could see why she was glad to see it, it was light and tasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment