Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to Chicago


My vacation travels are over for now, and I'll be back to teaching starting next week. We travelled about five-thousand miles all over, from Pennsylvania, to North Carolina, to Alabama, and on to New Orleans. We visited a lot of family, and had some good meals. It'll be good to get back into a routine, but I'll miss trying out new places and sharing them you everyone. What I've decided to do is to take a look back at some of the great places I went to in the six years my wife and I visited Chicago when our daughter and son-in-law lived there. Hence the back to Chicago in the title. I wish I could actually go there, but a memory trip is good too.

Now it's been two years since we were there, so many of these reviews are written from memory. I will use the internet to check the menus and such. It is possible that a restaurant has changed for the worse, or better, so please let me know and I'll add your comments.

Another reason I'm doing a section on Chicago is that I've discovered that I have quite a few readers there, plus I love that city. So two and two is four, six and two is eight, don't you make me late. Sweet Home Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment